Mobile Apps for Businesses Made Easy
The Mobile Revolution is Here – – Easy Mobile Marketing Solutions for your needs!
Afana Enterprises brings you cutting edge, easy-to-use, cost-effective mobile apps to your businesses’ fingertips. Over 75% of the world’s population are mobile subscribers – connect with your consumers the way they want to connect. The fastest & easiest way for businesses to create mobile apps. Our easy mobile marketing solutions keeps you in front of your competition and will increase the traffic to your business right before your eyes.
How It Works
Want your business to grow? You need to go Mobile.
Afana Enterprises allows you to simultaneously create, edit and manage iPhone, iPad, Android and mobile webapps online without any programming knowledge.
Easy to use CMS (Content Management System) allow for effortless design, customization and functionality across a broad range of mobile platforms.
With Afana Enterprises you get access to a powerful CMS, secure-premium hosting, beautiful applications, and helpful training.
Why partner with Afana Enterprises
Afana Enterprises provides the easiest way for your business to update a mobile app.
Our custom mobile marketing solutions are extremely affordable – – our prices can’t be beat.
Our user panel enables instant app updates!
You can keep your customers informed with push notification messages directly to their mobile devices.
Afana Enterprises premium mobile app platform allows you to easily update your app’s content in minutes.
Integrated social networking tools allows you to create a viral buzz and connect directly with your customers.
Afana Enterprises business apps are created to increase customer awareness, brand loyalty, increase traffic and to increase sales.
With integrated GPS technology you can give customers GPS directions from anywhere directly to your business.
Afana Enterprises – Mobile Marketing Solutions is innovative! We have the most sought after mobile features available to make your business succeed in the mobile arena.
Consumers are more likely to make a purchase
if you have a Mobile App!
41% of smartphone owners have made a purchase from their mobile phone.
Between 2015 and 2018, it is predicted that mobile shopping will account for $163 Billion in sales worldwide. 12% of global e-commerce turnover.
Consumers are 51% more likely to purchase from retailers that have a mobile app and/or a mobile website.
79% of smartphone users found it useful to download mobile coupons to their mobile phones.
Apple iOS (iPhone & iPad) and Android own over 80% of the US mobile market traffic.
Your Customers & Competitors are leveraging Mobile Technology so should your Business
80% of Internet users own a smartphone
Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, while the other 11% is spent on websites
Over 50% of smartphone users grab their smartphone immediately after waking up to check information
68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy
71% of business owners believe mobile marketing is important to their business success
According to Google, 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile website they had trouble accessing and
40% will visit a competitor’s site instead if it is not mobile friendly and loads incorrectly on a mobile device
57% of customers say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile website
88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business
within 24 hours
Connect With Us
Our Mission: Providing small to medium size business owners the ability to leverage the power of Mobile Marketing Solutions to assist in their fostering professional solution-based relationships with new and existing customers.